Contributed by Deanna Kelly, Office Manager
In order to help our clients with their annual renewal and avoid late fees here are a few helpful hints when submitting paper filings.
– Always read through the letter and the information included with your renewal for any changes in procedure.
– Check your list for any changes you want made (names, titles).
– Check the spelling in names on the list in case the state’s records are incorrect.
If any changes are needed, draw a line through the name and write the new name or corrected name above the incorrect or lined out name (BLACK INK AND NO HIGHLIGHTING).
– Corporations: Make sure each office (Pres., Sec., Treasurer and Director) has the name of a person. No office may be left blank. One person may hold multiple positions or be all.
– LLCs: Mark a title for each Manager or Managing Member on the list.
– Sign at the bottom and fill in title and date.
When completed return your Annual List to us along with your renewal payments and we will hand-deliver it to the state for you (no additional charge). We will then return a filed copy via email when we receive it back from the state.
Remember you may renew online with us and the Secretary of State. Once our payment has been submitted you will receive a confirmation with a link to the Secretary of State where you must file your Annual List. Be sure to print a filed copy and receipt when you have processed your payment.
As always, no question is a bad question. The more knowledgable you are, the easier our job is. If you have any questions, we are always here to help.
Find out more about American Corporate Enterprises by visiting our website at https://americancorpenterprises.com.At American Corporate Enterprises, Inc., we have the expertise to handle all your incorporation needs! Contact us Toll free (888) 274-1130 or (775) 884-9380 today.