1. Adds to the separation of you from your business. You’re not it and it’s not you.
2. It helps to limit your personal liability. The more your business credit increases, the better chance it has of obtaining financing without involving your personal credit.
3. It helps to preserve your cash with added flexibility for credit lines, extended payment terms, etc.
4. It helps to safeguard your individual FICO® scores and individual credit reports.
5. It can help maximize additional funding opportunities for your business both in types and credit capacity many times that of your personal credit.
6. Good business credit is a valuable asset for attracting potential investors and partners.